HLWA 2017 Annual Meeting Announcement – August 23rd at 6pm
The 2017 Hayden Lake Watershed Association annual meeting will be held next Wednesday, August 23rd at 6pm at the Hayden Lake Country Club. Please join us and your fellow lake residents for an evening of discussion and dialogue about the issues facing our lake.
Invited speakers include:
– Kootenai County Planning department to discuss shoreline erosion and
– Kootenai County Sheriff to present on public safety on the lake
– Idaho Department of Agriculture to talk about noxious weeds
– Idaho Department of Lands to visit about derelict docks
– A representative from the Hayden Lake Watershed Improvement District to
provide an update on their progress over the last year.
Thanks very much in advance for your attendance and please bring your neighbors!
Hayden Lake Watershed Association