- This event has passed.
Hayden Lake Watershed Association Annual Meeting
August 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The doors will open at 6:00pm Pre-meeting mixer.
- President Geoff Harvey will call the meeting to order at 6:30pm and conduct introductions.
- Vice President Jan Wilkins will present the “State of the Lake Report” and introduce two guest speakers; Sargent Ryan Miller from the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Marine Patrol and Kootenai County Community Development Director David Callahan.
- Geoff Harvey will present a status report on the USFS Honey Badger Project and discuss the HLWA response to it.
- Following a question and answer session President Harvey will gavel the meeting adjourned.
- Please take some time to look at the displays around the room Following the meeting:
- Video on Forest Service Road 437 along Hayden Creek.
- Poster of Honey Badger Impacts on our viewscape.
- Poster on educational materials.